3/4 Yard of Fabric
1/4 Yard of Accent Fabric
Time: 30 minutes
Cost: about $5
1. Fold accent fabric in half lengthwise with WRONG sides together (this way you wont have to hem it. I hate hemming!)
2. Sew the ends together to make a continuous piece.
3. Fold in half with the RIGHT sides together; Sew long side and 1 short side (this makes a bag)
4. Trim corners (to make nice sharp corners)
5. Turn larger fabric right side out and sew accent piece to it along the 1 open edge. (Sew the raw edge of the large piece to the sewed side of the accent piece)
6. Turn out the accent piece and press.
Presto! A cute pillowcase. You can buy special Holiday Fabrics at JoAnn's or another fabric store. I did like the 1 fabric that Walmart (I know, I know! Who buys fabrics at Walmart but I REALLY needed to craft and didn't want to drive) so I found this cute green and yellow fabric. If you have girls you can sew some lace between the 2 but I have a boy so No Lace for me! Enjoy and Happy St. Patrick's Day!