Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Date with Nate- Dinner and a Movie


I really loved doing the Date with Nate posts but lately, I've been slacking on dating my hubby. But I've made a promise to myself that I will get back into the swing of it. Last week we went to Dinner and a Movie with our friends, Jesse and Serena. My SIL, V, watched G for us and we went to see Rango. I've seen a lot about how they made this movie and I was really excited to see it. It was good, different but good. Johnny Depp was great as always and the animation was pretty cool. I give it a B.

After the movie, we went to P.F.Changs for dinner. Of course, we got the lettuce wraps and each picked an Entree and shared and at the end we even got dessert. It was really nice. I give it an A+. We had loads of fun with Jesse and Serena. We love hanging out with them and we always have a blast! Thanks guys for a great date night!


Jesse and His Triple Chocolate Mousse

Me and My Chocolate Cake

Serena, I think she was crying, it was so good.

Nate and His Strawberry Cheesecake
(He didn't believe me but I KNEW he was
going to pick this one. I know my hubby so well)

No comments:

Post a Comment