Friday, January 28, 2011

$5 Challenge

On KSL (channel 5 in my neck of the woods) they are having a $5 Challenge. You have to make something while only spending $5 AND you have to use 1 item that you already have. Tricky Tricky! The first time I heard this I knew I had to take a short, since Monday I've been searching the web for inspiration and spraining my brain for something creative I could make. Then I found it! Money Munching Monster Coin Purses. I found the idea at Create One Day. I loved the idea but I had to dress it up a bit AND use something that I already had. This is what I came up with:



I think he's really cute! I used a washcloth for the body, Rick Rack for the teeth, a Red zipper for the mouth, and big googly eyes! I really hope they pick me! If they do I win over $1,000 worth of crafting supplies including a new sewing machine, quilting lessons, and tons of scrapbook paper! If I'm a finalist everyone needs to vote for me!!! I can't wait to find out! Wish me luck!!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment