Anyways! Tuesday was placement try-outs and I wanted a clipboard to write on. We bought a clipboard from Walmart for $1 and I decided to dress it up and give it so style.
Scrapbook Paper-$.59 (unless on sale)
1. Spray paint the back and sides of the clipboard. You can keep it wood if you like it but I wanted something different.
2. Trace around the metal part of the clipboard. I don't think you can Mod Podge on metal but I could be wrong.
3. Using a foam brush, paint on an even layer of Mod Podge on the clipboard. Lay your scrapbook paper on the clipboard, making sure that the bottom edge is even. Then paint on an even layer of Mod Podge on top of it. Don't wait for the bottom layer to dry before you do the top. You get more air bubbles that way and (as seen below) when you have an air bubble, you can't get it out.
4. My paper was a little smaller than the board so I cut strips of solid colored paper and put it around the edges of the clipboard.
5. I had an air bubble and I thought that I could just pop it but it ended up ripping.